Thursday 16 April 2015

Etymology of PhilEduPreneur

Here we go... the start of my online blog. My name is Eugene Chun, and I'm an educator, developer, and a designer, all rolled up in one.

Why PhilEduPreneur? It's because I'm a:
  1. Philanthropist at heart. 
  2. Educator by trade. 
  3. Entrepreneur in the making.

It's better than using the acronym PEE (such a "guy" response, no?)

My inspiration comes from my beliefs that our time in this world is for a reason and that we should take every opportunity to make the world a better place. I have seen too many instances of "there's a reason for what happens".

My dedication is to use my God given gifts to their fullest ability. To be the best person that I can be: a loving father, husband, son and citizen. To help others whenever possible and use my talents to provide solutions to problems, and be a part of that solution.

My milestones include working at various tech companies, taking steps of faith, and making a positive impact wherever I can.

My future...uncharted but in a definite direction.

This blog is an invitation to bring you along the journey that I've embarked upon, and is a story of celebration, trials, questions, and hopefully inspirations.

Ready? Set. Go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment